MANGO PASSION FRUIT SMOOTHIEAdapted from eatingwell.com
- Mango – 1 big
- Yogurt – 170 gm
- Sugar – 3 Tbsp
- Passion fruit pulp – 1 fruit or passion fruit juice – 1/3 cup
- Cold Water – 2/3 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Ice cubes – as needed
- Cut the mango into small cubes and discard the seed.
- Put everything in the blender jar and whiz till combined.
- Strain the juice through a strainer to remove the black seeds.
- If you are using the passion fruit juice, you will not need all the water.
- Serve on ice cubes.